You have 90 minutes to publish two texts. Each text must certanly be about 220-260 words long (see the relevant questions section at the end when you have concerns about the word count). Part 1 is definitely an essay, while in part 2 a choice is had by you of 3 domyhomework.services tasks (letter/email; proposal; report; review).
The examiners assess you on 4 elements:
- Content – Did you are doing the job you were asked to do?
- Communicative achievement – Did you use the right tone and level of formality?
- Organisation – Do you link paragraphs together? Is there a flow that is logical?
- Language – Did you show your sparkling vocabulary off or do you merely use First Certificate words? Did you make lots of grammar mistakes?
With your writing before you continue with this guide, I strongly recommend you read about this free tool that will help you:
This past year I made a decision Grammarly, a free writing aid, wasn’t useful – this is basically the story of how one Russian student convinced us to change my mind.
You have got 90 minutes to write 2 texts. Both texts may be concerning the same length, and tend to be worth exactly the same quantity of points. Obviously, you ought to spend the amount that is same of for each! Personally, I’d spend as much time planning as possible, as it makes everything else easier. The exact time split is determined by how fast you write, but try something like this:
- Planning – 10 minutes (i have made a video clip in regards to the planning process – it is in section 8 below.)
- Writing – 25 minutes
- Checking – ten full minutes
BACK AGAIN TO TOP
Plenty of students hate planning and think it is a waste of valuable exam time. Continue reading